With the growing demand in the world of the social media business, it is very important to learn algorithms on which all the social media platforms work. Since every person hypes for the greater amount of audience on their posts, they tend to produce high-quality content but do you know this isn’t going to work at all if you don’t exactly track peak engagement times.
For now, our discussion is on finding the best possible time to post on Facebook under the year 2020’s terms and conditions. It is very important to learn the latest algorithms made to control the order in which you see the posts in your feed. It is tailored for you to see what Facebook infers matters to you most, prioritizing posts by friends, family, and meaningful connections.
BEST TIME TO POST ACCORDING TO RESEARCH:
Unlike all other social media platforms, Facebook engages user base of over 2 billion active users making it a high business platform. Recently Facebook has introduced terms that will allow the user to view posts from all the close members i.e. friends and family to be shown on the front line. There is an ‘Insights’ option which will help the owner of a page to check and proceed to Post while having an eye on the number of viewers online.
From the latest research it has been deduced that the peak engagement times throughout the week are:
- The highest engagement is stated to be on Thursdays and Fridays from 1 pm onwards.
- Wednesdays have a greater engagement at 3 pm.
- Mondays are not ideal for posting stuff.
- Weekends like Saturdays and Sundays have quite a few engagements peaking at 12-1 pm.
- It is also found that early morning and evening compute the least amount of engagement.